Tuesday 27 September 2011

zumba!

So, this is the day of getting a bit of structure... and I've found that my early afternoons have been the least productive when I have these writing days at home... so I decided that if I went and did something active in the middle of the day that would be a nice break. And it was!

I decided to go to the gym for my break, and went to a zumba class for the first time - it was totally fun! All of you who know what zumba is, you're in big trouble for not dragging me along sooner - ! I knew I'd enjoy it - I just didn't know *how much* I'd enjoy it. The instructor was awesome, the music was great... and I got a chance to exercise hard out while having fun. I know that I'll have some achy muscles in the morning - but it wil be so worth it.

I made a big list of things I'm doing this week on my whiteboard right behind my desk here at home in my study, and all of the things for today are either wiped off or redistributed... I need to work on my after-dinner transition - that can get a bit precarious in the time wasting dept too... but in all, I'm pleased to report that my first day of the new routine went very well...

I'm off for a bubble bath, then sleep, then Tuesday - with eleven things to cross off the list. Yes we can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment