Saturday 3 September 2011

party girl

Alyssa, Cornell buddy from way back, is lying on an airbed in my lounge. We've been talking about the birthday party here this evening, and she just yawned and said "it was a good party Alice" and it was.

(She's now giggling a bit because I told her I was quoting her.)

It was a great party: three friends from the US drove up for it (one even got a passport especially for the trip!); local Toronto and 'GTA' mates came along in full force; and my neighbours whose apartments are in the same house as mine all came which was awesome. Food, drinks, reunions, new people, connections, balls and balloon animals. Aya made Nadine and me an amazing fabulous chocolate cake for our combined birthday too.

Lots to write about, but no energy to write. Which means, yeah, it was a good party. Good night. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment