Friday 8 July 2011

she's leeeeavin' on a jet plane!

theoretically one sleep to go, but anyone who has helped me move before knows that i always leave things too late and so yep this will be a case of a half sleep instead! ah well.

bags are packed and zipped up and standing at attention, and i have said my goodbyes to matiu and megan... today i have also handed over my office and packed away teaching notes etc which now won't be opened until july 2012!

an inventory of my sabbatical so far...
keys to office/ car/ house handed over: 5
key to toronto house: 1

yep, that ratio of keys about sums it all up... te tau okioki is all about relaxing the commitments i have here in wellington so i can recharge my batteries and catch up with things...

next blog will be from sydney... wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. so looking forward to welcoming you to toronto, and to piggybacking on your sabbatical year...

    have fun in sydney!

    xo n

    ReplyDelete